DATES, TIMES & COST...
• COMING THIS SPRING!
• Every Tuesday evenings starting...
• 60 minutes . 6:30 - 7:30pm MST.
• Cost TBA
WHAT TO EXPECT...
To get the most out of this 6 week immersion you should plan on committing at least 4 hours per week which includes the 1 hour weekly group webinar. At least two additional hours will be needed to complete assignments and implement the field practices. Set aside one additional hour (approximately 5-10 minutes daily) for meditation practice.
The bottom line is that you will get out of this program everything you put into it. If you have more than 4 hours a week you can devote to the teaching you will get much more out of it. If you set aside the time and space for this teaching you will quickly realize it to be a very transformative, even sacred practice.
FIELD PRACTICES, MEDITATION & REFLECTIVE JOURNALING...
• The teaching includes weekly field practices. Pick a convenient location to maximize practice time.
• Guided meditations, 5-10 minutes twice per day.
• Reflective journaling, 5-10 minutes 2-3 times per week.
• Comprehensive guide book and resource practice manual.
• Guided audio meditations
• Introductory videos for each weeks module.
• 30 minutes 1:1 remote mentoring with Shane.
WHAT YOU'LL COME AWAY WITH...
• A crystal clear understanding of both your creative strengths and weaknesses.
• Powerful new ways of working with your mental and emotional states so that you can access creative flows states at will.
• Effective ways to simplify our camera-tech interface so that we can stay in the creative experience more fully and attuned with nature.
• A remarkable set of practices you can use in the years ahead to assure your photography continues to grow and evolve as you do.